Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Friday, May 30, 2003

 
i cant seem to find the seriousness in you smile. whenever you glance in my direction, im not sure if youre just fixing your eyes on a new focus point, or you are actually looking at me... why would you look at me? I dont even understand your logic. I ask about you, nobody says anything. you are an unknown. an unseen. and thats what i like. i like the mystery in you. its insanity when i glance at you and i can see the thoughts pouring out your ears. am i awake - or am i still dreaming? Youre unrealistic, virtual reality. I cant seem to differentiate fake from real. so are your sincere smiles and hopeful glances true? or am i seeing things that arent real... again...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all