Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Sunday, June 08, 2003

 
somebody told me they appreciated my blogger. that makes me feel good. at least somebody is reading it.
i dont know, i would find this shit entertaining - well... bitching apparently = entertaining.
im trying to keep myself entertained. people say they care, and i want to believe them. honestly, i do - with all my heart. but part of that i cant believe. i believe it when i hear it from your mouth, but i havent heard it from him - so im just chillin.
i heart jason mraz so much. jason mraz on repeat + tiramisu from iovinos = heaven
actually, today wasnt so great. i was up early, i had choir all freakin morning, katie payne and i went for a drive, and as we pulled into the parking lot, katie got stung by a bee, and shes freaking out, the car is swerving, she stops the car, and leaps out, trying to get the bee out of her skirt. it was so funny and so sad at the same time.
my best friend (seriously) and i had an intense argument on the phone, and im a little phased by that. i think i need to listen to jason mraz and go to sleep. im a little frazzled as is. im having a hard time believing some of the things youre saying. i dont find myself appealing, nor do i understand why any boy does. im serious. like right now, i reallyyyyyyyy need to shave my legs... isnt that precious? i thought you needed to know - it would make you like me more!

so i love you cruel cruel word.

"tis a shame, that we mortals think that we are supreme. we think we are indistructable. we believe we are the epitome of worldly beings. we are sadly mistaken. tis a shame, what fools we mortals be."
- my dear friend, Andromeda, (trying to act cool like bill shakespear.)





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all