Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

 
what is wrong with the fucking world? seriously! did i mention i stopped crying? I am reading this book by Kurt Vonnegut and he talks about crying - its another reason not to. why should i shed a tear over something so disposable as life? marilyn manson said it best (For fucking once... sorry guys for the manson reference... ewwwww...) but "disposable teens" is really the epitome of my life. one day youre here and people care, the next, no one gives a damn - but thats okay, cause youre just as disposable as the last fucker.
i told my parents i wanted a psychiatrist again... theyre not all too quick. they keep telling me they got me something wonderful for my birthday - i hope its one of the following:
~ a good psychatrist
~ starts with a C, in the middle is an A, at the end its an R... way to go gumshoes...
~ a monkey... no seriously... id love to have a monkey - note to future husband - dont buy me a ring, buy me a monkey, ill love you forever.
~ a house... in washington... specifically SEATTLE!!!!!!

oh man.. birthday... woot.
for all ya'll that live in the corvally area, and live under a rock, the deal is:
my birthday party:
Saturday August 16th @ the MU @ 5, then we will walk to my house @7, and everybody can hang out in the good weather until 11.
WOOOOT PARTY ON!
if you want to come: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EMAIL ME - so that i can put you on the list - because if youre not on the list, youre not getting into the MU... sorry folks...


OMG! I LEAVE FOR SEATTLE IN about 33 hours! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I need to go start packing... wooooooot!
god... my bro and dad are watching LOTR... and my brother is saying every word along with it... i hate that... good movie, bad hobbit, i mean, habit... muahahahhahhahaha.... omg... secret agent x-9.5 is at work... muahahahahahhahahhaha

omg sasha, you are my hero.

so i love you cruel cruel murring world...
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all