Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

 
adia i do believe ive failed you...

i dont know what i want anymore. I just dont know. every day that passes, i realize what a fucked up bitch i am and how i cant really determine whats real and whats fake with my personality anymore - which i weird, because usually i can work through stuff like this. but im in a hole again - a deep dark hole, and im ready to curl up and die.

another day, another dollar - thats not going into my pocket. its just going into my bank account to pay for college. and i cant even take it out without my mom present, because she co-signed on my "minor" account. jason crisp, let me deal with my own damn money and spend it on whatever the fuck i want.
i want to buy concert tickets. and rock out. i wish i could have gone to the gorge. i would have rather gone to the gorge with my sister than see a play in ashland any day. family vacations suck balls. sister excursions rule.
it'll suck - she leaves the 21st.

so i love you cruel cruel world?
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all