Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Saturday, August 23, 2003

 
I have decided writing in addition to song lyrics is probably the way to go with this journal. maybe a discription as to why i have used the song. people cant figure me out if i dont write on this page... apparently.
Last night was odd. Galen asked why i was hanging out with everyone - because i am a yuppie. I am not mad at galen or iKnow im a yuppie- and often, i ask myself the same question. i know he was kidding, but hearing what i feared from someone else kind of makes it hit home. i dont really get why i hang out with you guys if im so out of place. i used to have other friends, but i kind of stopped hanging out with them because you guys were cooler and nicer to me. so i dont understand - do i need to go back to that? because it seems as if im somewhere where i really dont belong. its obvious that im not as "cool" as everyone else. so ill just excuse my prude self from every awkward situation so i dont embarass you anymore. i appologize for any difficulties.
and for awhile, i was really looking forward to the school year...
anything. so fuck it cruel cruel world.


~*N*~

(for the ride home babe...)

You paint a picture on the wall
Cause you've got a lot to tell me
but you don't think you could say it better oh baby

You're bringing up times I can't recall
And I'm sure they made your point
but I just can't seem to remember yeah

And I know you got the feeling
and I can't say I'm agreeing
with your topic of conversation
So just listen to the reasons
and the handset I've been giving
to the thoughts of my imagination

So come on let me see
I say baby you are amazing
I want to let you see
that you are everything and more to me
I will let you be I will I will

Cause I saw you walking down the hall
and I had a lot to tell you
but I didn't think you could say it better oh baby

You're good at makin me feel so small
and I know you made your point
but I just don't want to remember yeah

and I know you've got the feelin
and I cant say I'm agreein with your topic of conversation
So just listen to the reasons
and the hints that I've been given
to the thoughts of my imagination
So come on let me see
I say baby you are amazing
I want to let you see
that you are everything and more to me
I will let you be I will I will

Cause I'm dancing around
in your world of play
I'm takin my time to make sure you stay
I would give my life to make it okay yeah

So come on let me see
I say baby you are amazing
I want to let you see
that you are everything and more to me
I will let you be I will I will







This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all