Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Sunday, September 14, 2003

 
I have a problem.


So there was this guy that i really really really really really really REALLY liked back in the day, but then it was morally wrong to do anything about it. (as is now) So i kind of seperated myself from him so i wouldn't be tempted and i could move on from my pathetic infatuation. (ugh) So all goes well until a night or two ago when i see him again and talk to him (its not like i didnt see him before then, its just that i didnt really interact with him.) and I THOUGHT I was totally over him. bwahahahha... yeah right. So the other night i was talking to him and everything i used to like about him so much was suddenly re-ignited - how witty he is, his laugh, his smile, his eyes, his brilliance... my mind is just boggled. i cant really function without wishing that he'd notice me. Although, i know he has "noticed me" in a sense, but i want him to actually "notice me"...

So buddy, youre smart. catch on. read this and just message me for christ's sake... i dont know... tell me ive been noted...

ARGGGGGGGGGG
cruel cruel world... you play sick jokes after throwing the cowboy at me...
~*N*~




Get a load of me, get a load of you
Walkin' down the street, and I hardly know you
It's just like we were meant to be

Holding hands with you, and we're out at night
Got a girlfriend, you say it isn't right
And I've got someone waiting too

This is, this is just the beginning
We're already wet, and we're gonna go swimming

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you

Isn't this the best part of breakin' up
Finding someone else you can't get enough of
Someone who wants to be with you too

It's an itch we know we are gonna scratch
Gonna take a while for this egg to hatch
But wouldn't it be beautiful

Here we are, we're at the beginning
We haven't fucked yet, but my heads spinning

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you

I'd love for you to make me wonder
Where it's goin'
I'd love for you to pull me under
Somethin's growin'
for this that we can control
Baby I am dyin'

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you






This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all