Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Saturday, September 27, 2003

 
Im worn out on you
worn out on you
im worn out on you

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh brad and ethan. you kno theres only one group of betty, veronica and cheryl! I CALL ARCHIE!

(so shoot me for using a pop song in my profile... its stuck in my head and it makes sense...)

Stacie Orrico - More to life
I've got it all, but I feel so deprived
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside
Tell me what is this thing that I feel like I'm missing
And why can't I let it go

There's gotta be more to life...
Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
Cause the more that I'm...
Trippin' out thinkin' there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure... There's gotta be more

I've got the time and I'm wasting it slowly
Here in this moment I'm half-way out the door
Onto the next thing, I'm searching for something that's missing

I'm wanting more

There's gotta be more to life...
Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
Cause the more that I'm...
Trippin' out thinkin' there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure... There's gotta be more

I'm always waiting on something other than this
Why am I feelin' like there's something I missed....
Always... Always...

There's gotta be more to life...
Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
Cause the more that I'm...
Trippin' out thinkin' there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure... There's gotta be more

There's gotta be more to my life...

i believe that cowboy may be out of the runnings, and to all of your surprize, toulouse may be back in. Though i find this highly unlikely that toulouse would ever take interest in me (ya'll are lying) i attempt to move on to bigger and better things... or in this case, people. cowboys got once more chance to prove he deserves my time, but after my EXELLENT time spent with Nora and Lesley last night, im begining to think he's not even worth my time... hm... thats a first... damn me and my jackass addiction...

a world full of jackasses? you cruel cruel world, you...
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all