Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Monday, September 08, 2003

 
I've decided to write an original song... thats a lie. im basing it off The Flaming Lips' - "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots pt. 1"

His name is Toulouse
He's a black belt in stupidity
skatin through the city
he's got a ripped, kick ass bodddyyyy!

Cause he knows that
life's demanding
to defeat those evil machines
I know he could beat them

Oh toulouse, they don't believe me
but you wont let those robots eat me
toulouse, they dont believe me
but you wont let those robots defeat me

those evil-natured robots
they're programmed to destroy me
he's friggin awesome to fight them
so he's smokin lots of weeed

Cause he knows that
it'd be tragic
if those robots kicked ass
but i know he can beat them

oh toulouse, they dont believe me
but you wont let those robots defeat me
toulouse, they dont believe me
but you wont let those robots eat me

toulouse


(for the real lyrics to "Yoshimi..." they are here: http://www.tophitsonline.com/lyrics.php?songid=268 )

woot. its a great song. download it!
i have to go to the humane society and i need to find a sweatshirt i dont mind dirtying... wheeeee....


oh man... liking 2 assholes at once can really boggle the mind...
yowza... whats with me calling people immature, and then finding them UNBELIEVEABLY ATTRACTIVE? it must be the tan skin+blond hair+blue eyes=magic combination

is it just me? or does my exboyfriend (the first one) have a stick up his ass most of the time?

i dont know... i find it kind of cute... asshole... hahhahahhahahahhahhaahahhahahhahaha... oh mannnnn...

you are sick cruel cruel world. take some codine and call me in the morning...
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all