Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

 
So i just got back from a smoldering gym after trying to keep track of ~80 kids. i did a crappy job. but they were happy for that hour and a half that tristian and i played line tag and held their hands. one girl really liked my necklace, and i was tempted to give it toher, but it has a lot of emotional value, so i decided not to. and i felt bad, so i let her hide behind me in line tag. we survived. woot.

i have the cold water song stuck in my head. im tempted to go take a bath.

As this year progresses, im begining to realize that life isnt so smacky dandy after all. shit happens, you know? even if i cant land the guy of my dreams (yes... im sorry, im still chasing after him...) - so what if he asks somebody else out... more fish in the sea, you know? im really nervous about getting my test back tho... the math one... im frightened. because if i got anything less than a B+, i will probably be going to a fuggin tutor every day... yaaaaaaaarg...

i watched withering heights (that mtv movie - yes, i know, i even smell like yuppie... to bad galen cant even give me a straight defintion ;) we're still working on it, hun...) but i must proclaim that you do not watch the movie... you may die in fits of laughter... like i did... it was a crappy poo movie if you ask me. It was so dumb that occasionally, i couldnt help but laugh (except when people died... that was sad.)

heres a note to self: stop being a bitch, hug a freshman, save a life.... hahhaha... oh man... that reminds me... im still not done with my freshmen editorial... im working on it tho...

so here we are again cruel cruel world, and yet, nous avons vu... deja

~*N*~

cold, cold water, surrounds me now...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all