Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Monday, September 01, 2003

 
Thank you Alison for aknowledging my existance. Lately, not many other people have. Once again, i seem to have retreated into the woodwork like a termite that has been bad and was banished to their room... if termites have room...
It seems like i notice a lot of flaws in other people's lives. I've got to stop that. I used to notice only my own flaws, and i still do - but lately i have been pointing out other people's insecurities and problems - and how im glad i dont have them.
Right now, everyone, but Lauren and I (and everyone at college) are in some barn off in the middle of nowhere throwing themselves a "lets get trashed" party. Im glad im not there. honestly. i wasn't invited, nor would I want to go. Ive hid all my old stash (there were like... 2 left... i gave the last couple to other people) and have declared myself, again, clean. I just am sick of relying on something that could determine the course of my life - why would i want anyone i love to read the paper the next morning to discover that i died in a car crash or something like that - not even a car crash, but and overdose or alcohol poisoning - why the fuck would i want that? fun, you may say, prude, you may call me - but right now, i dont want to participate in seriously unsafe things just so i can be "one of the gang" - why the fuck would i want to be "one of the gang" anyway? they obviously dont want me...

i took a poll on a very serious disputed question. haha. i won.

so im fucking done with that chapter in my life, cruel, cruel, world. you can take it back now.
~*N*~

p.s. william has balls. indeed. indeed he does...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all