Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Friday, September 19, 2003

 
woot. Ashley, you are a doll. Bless your little freshman heart. (honestly, youre way too awesome to be a froshy, so i guarentee we'll party. As for thinking "bean milk" boy is cute, yes, indeed he is. and dont deny it :P )

quote of the day:
"it tastes like yummy! what is there to hate?!"
-Arlen

okay, so i dont remember EXACTLY what he was talking about, but thats okay. it tasted like funny...

today is pirate day. arrrrrrrr. my mom is having some big family thing + my sister's quazi boyfriend, (still not sure what the status is) Nathaniel. Somebody put a jolly rodger on the flagpole too... that was pretty funny to see it from the math room window.



Today's Song:
True to Myself - Ziggy Marley (yes, Bob Marley's son, who's career title is most likely "Bob Marley's Son"... no really...)

Life has come a long way since yesterday I say
and its not the same old thing over again I say
just do what you feel and don't you fool yourself I say
cause I can't make you happy unless I am I say I say I

got to be true to myself got to be true to myself

day in day out I've asked many questions I say
only to find the truth it never changes I say
if you don't deal with it it keeps killing you a little by little I say
call me selfish if you will my life I alone can live I say I say I

got to be true to myself got to be true to myself

I don't care if it hurts I'm tired of lies and all these games
I've reached a point in life no longer can I be this way
don't come crying to me I too have shed my share of tears
I'm moving on yes I'm grooving on well I'm finally free I've

got to be true to myself got to be true to myself
got to be true to myself got to be true to myself


cruel, cruel world, you should be true to yourself.
~*N*~






This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all