Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Thursday, October 30, 2003

 
Jason Crisp.
Honestly, if i have to hear one more "we're all growing in different directions" or "pity me" or "i hope i never wake up" i will seriously shit my pants like "monkey" and start throwing it at you. I am that fucking sick of it.

You know what: FRICK. that is all. i am just sick of everyone's bitching, including my mothers. so-fucking-what if i dont put 500% 9into everything. fuck that bitch, i dont care.

bon jovi - its my life... FUCKER!

frickity dick frick, cruel world - SCARY CLOWNS! (it was the blonde!)
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all