Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

 
She had dumps like a truck
truck truck
thighs like what
what what
all night long
let me see that thonnnnnnnnnnnng

that piece was inspired by the conversation my mom and i just had:

*as we're folding laundry*
mom: im hot
me: my butt hurts
mom: are you wearing a thong?
me: yes...
mom: then thats why your butt hurts
me: um... are you hot?
mom: yes...
me: thats because youre having a hot flash.

oh man.
now im talking to lesley on the phone. so i leave you with this:

for the following 2 weeks, i will primarily contact people by my blogger. if you leave me a message with your email, i get back to you. or if you email me (naly12@hotmail.com) then i will email you. touche! otherwise, you are screwed. or, send me your address and i will send you a post card... or a pretty letter... woot.

cruel cruel world, hit me back.
~*N*~






This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all