Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Saturday, January 17, 2004

 
Im a little pissed.

So I dont really know whats going on with my life. I have so many perspectives on different issues that that i dont know what to do with myself.

In other words, i suck and i dont know what im doing.

there, was that cryptic enough for you?

no, it wasnt. Here, ill elaborate.

jesus. i cant spell.

um, well, im so confused to a point where i dont know where im going, or what im going to do.

therefore, i am probably at joels house. You can find me there.

thats where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow... but im not gay.

roll out cruel cruel world.
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all