Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Sunday, February 22, 2004

 
turns out that my sister and i are mad frat internet page legends.
oh wait. that ISNT me. its my sister's friend sarah.
and that shouldnt matter anyway.

HUNTER. YOU ARE A COCK SUCKER. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

that pisses me off.
actually it doesnt. now im a college legend. thanks hunter. youve made my dreams come true. hurray. popular at last.

no big deal.

oh. and i have a huge spider bite in the middle of my forehead.

and im on a roll when it comes to alienating my friends.

fuck me. im special.

wont somebody save me cruel cruel world?
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all