Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

 
Its beginning to look a lot like christmas.

This is kind of a random blog, because i realized that travis is x600000 times smarter than me, and yet, it took him less than 24 hours to make his blog pretty and work. and now he blogs like... 5 times a day.

im jealous. i only blog like... once a day.
im so jealous, i need to pee.

no... maybe thats the coffee talking.

for the record, travis somehow subconsciously suggested that i watched this cloud with a bleeding anus (click on the banana). Only watch this if you're:
a) stoned
b) are a fluffy cloud with a bleeding anus
c) slightly drunk
d) sexy
e) procrasinating
f) all of the above.

yes travis. i already know which ones apply to you.
thats why i put them there :P

anywho, here's me... up from my nap... feeling like crap.

do you think its a bad sign if my ears are ringing and i get dizzy when i walk?

yeah. didnt think so. but i took my temperature anyway, and i dont have a fever.

i think its because im a scientologist and my little evil bacteria is mad at me. wouldnt that make me do evil things?

oh yes. i already supplied you with the link to travis's profile AND the blasted link to the cartoons.

im a terrible person. fuck me.

actually dont. you might get sick.
and i dont want your diseases. parker told me one out of three people have an STD... or STI... wait... STD? STI? fuck, i hate trying to be politically incorrect.

FRICK. FRICK. FRICK.
i hate being sick
to my blog, my brain can't stick
i think ill go suck some...

JUICE THROUGH A STRAW!

god. what did you think i was going to say? perv. a la hali, you mind is probably in "that thing thats fun while your bowling.. what is that... um.. you know! bowling! uh... GUTTER!"

silly silly sillllllly girl.

*giggle*
damn. somebody get this monkey some codine.

cruel cruel world. my head is throbbing.
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all