Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

 
There is only so much i can put up with.

When a teacher bad mouths my friend, i seriously want to stand up and kick some ass... but i cant because im not suppost to be evesdropping... my bad.

anywho, i figure this is first of 6 blogs for today. i might go work on HOS this period, cause im done grading for Ms. Russell. Its not like i can do much anyway: only one reporter turned in their article.

maybe ill just go fuck around in the room anyway.

this is another of my very short blogs. i have a psych test next period that i should really be studying for... even though its open note, i have yet to read the chapter WHATSOEVER. Maybe i should at least read the editors notes.

frick.

hey, why doesnt the title field show up on my page? i need an internet genious to fuck with my blog.

murrrr cruel cruel world.
~*N*~

ps. trav, you wanted my template? ehhhhh?





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all