Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Thursday, February 19, 2004

 
I go to tadmore this weekend.
Im not thrilled about it either.

I think im getting sick. I probably caught whatever my sister had. I'm drinking lots of orange juice, and taking my vitamins, so hopefully, ill get better. and hopefully, ill get to sick to go to tadmore.

is that kinda contradictory?

I was watching Nick at Night the other day, and the partridge family was on. Do they live in a short bus? if they do, does that mean theyre "special" kids? i think so. If i was in a singing family band, i would be special too...
too bad 3/5 of my family is next to tone deaf.
sometimes.
just kidding katie. i love youuuuuuuuu!

Joely came over this afternoon. He let me put his hair in pigtails, and he taught me how to have poke wars. contrary to belief, im not nearly strong enough to win against joel. I kinda just fell on the ground and laughed. it kinda hurt too... but its all good. his hair looked cute, and i had a happy slacker afternoon. i decided not to study for tomorrow's history test... whats the point? ill just end up frustrated anyway, and if i keep doing the extra credit, its bound to be okay... i hope...

OH GOD. THE MOLE. I WAS JUST LIKE STEPHEN AND CORBIN! ASSUMING THAT THEY WOULDN'T PICK A SUPERMODEL 2 TIMES IN A ROW! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? CBS, ABC, NBC - WHATEVER YOU ARE! DON'T FUCK UP NEXT TIME! PICK SOMEBODY BESIDES A SUPERMODELLLLL!"
i do hope they bring back corbin and stephen again.

you give me kiss if i were on the soccer team? cruel cruel world?

music of the moment: anything by atmosphere. yes i know. ive caught on. so sue me.
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all