Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Monday, February 16, 2004

 
So last night... yeah... I don't really want to go into much detail, considering who the fuck KNOWS who reads this page! oh yeah, i do know...

anywho, last night consisted of me talking, a lot. and um... i thought about blogging last night, and then i got destracted by my coat zipper and my arm hair.

that is all.

if you must know, contact me other than internet, and i will tell you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll about it.

i am a bad bad girl, cruel cruel world. i miss LJA.
~*N*~

as the mermaid shipped off to sea, she said: "merry christmas to all! and to all a good night!"... no she didnt. she really said: "take every chance youve been given, ill see you in high-o-scope." i miss you murrrrrrrrrrrmaid. see you in 24 hours... well.... according to my time... hm... no... i guess its more like 21 hours... that makes more sense... sometimes... nevermind.





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all