Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Thursday, March 04, 2004

 
() ()
(*+*) do yourself a favor:
( ( ) ) save the bunnies :-*
<./\.>



so as i sit in my silent reverie, listing husbands 1-6 (oh god. im like zsa-zsa!), im begining to wonder... does Diego Luna deserve me?

haha. yes, in fact, he does. SO VERY MUCH

anywho, i am procrastinating from doing my homework... again... im getting really good at that.

I had some really interesting conversations last night:

Ben (a la Ben et Peter) and I discussed twelveth night and how there's a lot of lesbians in it. If i get a lesbian part, i will take pictures, send them to ben, and then get married in portland. Yeah, you heard me, buck you fush.

Alex (a la Johnson... weird...) and I had a fun conversation. I actually talked to him for the first time in like... ever... cause I was one of the only people he knew at the audition. Thats tight, its good to talk to him again.

Travis(a la Washington) and I discussed our future life together (he is the LAST husband!) something about cows... horses... tigers... nudism... and our cabin. who knows, its me and travis. we're weird like that.
oh. and he's going to sing a solo for us all.

Joel (a la Egli) apparently wants a woman.

Peter (a la Emory and Ben) announced his moms got married yesterday. yay for them. yay for the hippie state of oregon. bush can suck my wang... bang bang bang!

I think that was all the conversations i had yesterday night. Lesley left me some messages, and i lub her. but that was about it...

or something... cruel cruel world. audtion again today... FRICK
~*N*~


too bad he's married. double frick. i am so jealous vanessa paradis.





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all