Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

 
*insert diego luna picture here*

YUM. YUM. GIMMIE SOME.

Hokay! i decided to procrastinate and try to see if i could get pictures to show up on my computer.

It decided it wouldnt cooperate:

Computer: FUCK YOU! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?!?!?!?
Me: trying to upload a picture on to my blog.
Computer: what are you? HIGH? god, you wish you could upload shit!
Me: you've got a dirty mouth for a computer. Chat rooms usually edit stuff like that.
Computer: well im not a chat room dumbass!
Me: well i can see that. you curse like a sailor.
Computer: im not a sailor. god, you are so fucking dumb.
Me: well at least im doing something productive with my spare time than sitting there, cliciking and pretending to think... wait...
Computer: yeah fuck head. you dont sit there in front of me all day clicking and pretending to work -
Me: - well i do work!
Computer: Bitch! dont interrupt me! go, make me a sandwich!
Me: ... but you dont eat sandwiches
Computer: DO IT! OR ELSE ILL CAUSE YOU TO HAVE A SEIZURE LIKE THAT WOMAN AT THE PASSION! YEP! YOU HEARD ME! SEIZURE! I HAVE THE POWER TO DO THAT! IN FACT, IT WAS ME THAT GAVE THAT FUCKER A SEIZURE! MY FAULT! NOT MEL'S! MEL DIDNT DO DIDDILY SHIT FOR THAT MOVIE! I WAS THE ONE THAT ADDED ALL THAT BLOOD AND GORE AND SHIT! YOU ARE SO DUMB! WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?! WHERE IS MY FUCKING SANDWICH?!
*pushes off button*
Me: hah. what now? huh? manggggggggg!

dont fuck with me computer. i built you, and yes, i can destroy you.

me, being the hypocrite that i am ("its too early to think about prom!") went out and bought a prom dress today. Im not going to go into much detail, because it will ruin the surprize. but to quote my mother, it is:
"the perfect dress. ever since katie started shopping for formal dresses, i saw you checking out the dresses with *bleeeep!*. this is your dream dress. you look like a princess. its perfect. you look beautiful."
this trip to the dress store, was originally a trip to the tailor to see if she could fix my $99 interview pants. (most expensive thing i own... besides prom dresses... oh man...) they are too big through the hips. figures - once my sister leaves for college, everything i try on is too big, and i have no reason to lock myself in a dressing room and cry anymore. (no, i never did that!... um...) so my mom and i got side tracked (the tailor told us to try the next size down. WOOTY-MANG! (does that remind anyone else of "pooty-tang"?!)) and we ended up buying the first dress i tried on. man, it is my dream dress. ive been trying ones like it for the last 3 years, and finally, thanks to Scott McClintock, it exists. woot, life is good.

oh. and i now own massive chandelier earings. what? can you HANDLE THAT?!

didnt think so.

downloaded a buttload of songs today. mang computer, whatcha gonna do?
additions to Natalie's Playlist:
Jimmy Hendrix - Little Wing
Eric Clapton - (acoustic) Layla
Jay-Z - Dirt off your shoulder
Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
MB20 - You're so real
Atmosphere - Fuck you, Lucy (HA! NO SHITTY PRESS RELEASE WOMAN! MANG!)
Tom Cochran - Life is a highway (WOOT! CLASSSIIIIICCCC!)
Sublime - Tequila

... and those arent even the songs i downloaded today. THAT, my friends, was just the list of things i added to my playlist...

HOKAY, so this month's HOS issue is going to be primarily a collection of made up stories. Not that we haev a problem with "made up stories" in the first place. (yes, we have been accused of making shit up. not my bad, somebody else misquoted and fucked things up. now the student body has no faith in us. thanks fuckers.) but ANYWHO, I have plans to write an article on Animals who like to drink, and maybe an article on the underground shuttle thats been proposed in corvallis, instead of our bus system.

no. our paper has no problems with credibility. lets just fuck with the faith of the student body some more...

wouldnt it be more of an april fools issue to be like "THIS IS AN APRIL FOOLS ISSUE!!!" and then not do anything? geez, i am so creative. somebody support the arts, fuck me, im an artist.

my cat is pawing my leg and digging her claws into it. is that a sign that she wants something?

didnt think so.


Hello there the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

miss you

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

dont waste your time on me
you're already the voice inside my head, cruel, cruel world.
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all