Rhonda got a migrane. She cancelled rehersal. Apparently, i cant run it by myself.
Anywho, this is BY FAR the worst week in my life. these are the following things that have gone right:
- my proposal to the English department about applying to English credit for High-O-Scope was approved. They just have to do all the legal mumbo-jumbo shit so i we can all apply... They also liked the teacher recomendation for next year. WOOT!
- the devil came a knockin at my door... finally.
- people are finally getting the help they deserve.
- my psych group is nice to me. to the point they invited me to a girl's night out to get drunk with them and watch gay porn ("y tu mama tambo bien"... whatever... and "queer as folk" marathon!)
- ms. russell got me hooked on green tea. yum.
- lesley and i leave for NY in 7 days.
- i had no rehersal today.
- French SAT IIs are easy...
- artichokes for dinner
- the cast finally accepts me... sort of...
- and because i am still jet lagged, i can get up early, eat breakfast, and be okay with that.
- BUNNY IS BACK IN TOWN!!!!
see, now that looks like a pretty long list... right? WRONG! I added those things just to make me feel better about myself.
if i was on a real low, i could make a list of all the things i like and hate about myself... hm... sound familiar sash?
i am also making money this week. damn. i am so cool. $30 for a good 20hrs work... i know, im gettin paid WELL!
hey, its good experience.
i wish my sister was home. it gets lonely around here. She's probably getting a job in portland, which will probably be good, cause it'll be close enough that i can visit, but not stay too long and kill her. I wish i got to work in portland for the summer. However, i will be working on CANOE ISLAND for a summer. mang bitches, what?
cant wait until the open the new american dream. too bad it'll prolly open while im at USC. hmmm, ill just have to go to disneyland to make up for it... right now, its just a hole in the wall.. too bad.
What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music cruel, cruel world?
nora - DMB&JMSEP04... get on it! WOOT WOOT!
ps. anybody know when the next brad and ethan is? not like i have the time to go... but just curious... posted by Nat