Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Friday, March 05, 2004

 
I made callbacks.

YEEHAWWWWWW!

but according to come other canadates, the want to "kill me." apparently, im heavy competition.

whats silly, is ive heard sophie say that she's wanted to kill me at an audtion before... should i be worried?

i needed a little bit of encouragement.


*insert picture of Me, Sash and Suz here. I had it here for a minute, realzed the picture was HUGE and that there was no way i would want to make myself look that fat on the internet. no thank you. raincheck!*

for the record, sash, YOU were the hooker! silly silly girl.
oh, my mom and i went shopping for interview outfits with my mom, and i bought DKNY fishnets. I just thought you'd like to know. har-de-har-har.

cruel cruel world, call backs are today.
yarrrrrr!
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all