Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Sunday, April 11, 2004

 
Mood: youre ugly, and thats sad.
Music: Mad World - Gary Jules

So I'm back from my trip with Lesley and Madre. New York, upstate for that matter, is way fun when you have a fellow bunny along.
And yes. I meant bunny.
We took those damn, green, $1 ears and worked them.
"Cute ears."
"Hi bunnies!"
"Look mom! They're wearing ears!"
That was just a slice of heaven of what we heard. That doesn't even include the countless doubletakes and stares. The poor people of the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport see quite a few whackos every day, but none, my friends, wearing green, fuzzy, bunny ears.
So right, im embarassed. People are pointing, staring, asking questions, whispering - a paranoid's worst nightmare. The worst part is i KNEW they were talking about us.
I need to repaint my nails.
Lesley's bike is in my garage.
my ears hurt. the real ones.
So as i sit in my brown avaitors, which i did find, sasha, i begin torealize that i, am indeed, a tired bunny. waking up this morning to easter in a hotel room is always joyus, espically when you think its three hours later, and your waiter, Jared, reminds you of the guy you drunkenly made out with at Syracuse.
oops.
muahahah.

i hate you so bad cruel, cruel, world...
~*N*~
ps. bunny, tomorrow, we start operation prom... lets get this shit done asap.





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all