Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

 
Mood: squirrley
Music: oasis - wonderwall
Color: dark
Vice: him/being selfish

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realised what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
about you now
Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
but I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day?
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realised what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now

And all the roads that lead you there were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me


have i been bamboozled?
have i fallen into the same trap that i have set for others when it comes to relationships?
am i being *gasp* taken for a fool?
or am i being interpreted as a selfish bitch.

id honestly rather not know.
I'd rather pray that things are really as happy-go-lucky as i believe they are.
which would be unbelievable.
really.
really really.

I leave for USC tomorrow. My address (aka for snail mail) is currently unknown. Once i find out my dorm room # and which dorm i am in, i will let you alllll know what my address is.

in the meantime, you will have to deal with email. but i have yet to find out if i have internet. if i do, you are all likely to recieve emails more than postcards and whatnot, on the other hand, i will get squirrley during some classes and start doodling... and writing... who knows what ill send you.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

thats what im thinking right now.
otherwise, its one of those blank speech bubbles above my head.

question of the hour: am i really good enough to make it as a succesful writer? or have i just lead myself to believe it will be something i will enjoy regardless of skill? will i attend this workshop and meet people with SAT scores 200 points higher than mine? or will they be average like me? am i average? why do i keep asking all these questions? why dont i go to sleep? wahoo?

bunny dear, i miss you deaaaaaaarly already. have a wonderful july. "dont get involved with that boy... he's trouble... reminds me of myself in high school." - the wise words of ms russell. dont get in too much trouble dear.

as for my standard "im-going-on-an-airplane-here's-my-will-just-in-case" just look to the will i wrote last time. it should have the basic things.

i suppose.
i hope i have internet while im there.
otherwise, all y'all with cell phones can text message me allllllllllll day.

best of wishes cruel cruel world. i hope that this goes as well as i hope.
~*N*~






This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all