Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Thursday, June 10, 2004

 
Mood: sad/lonely
Music: Josh Ritter - Anne or Spectacular Spectacular - Moulin Rouge
Color: Blue
Vice: You know who.

This will be the longest six weeks of my life. He's not even leaving until saturday. He's driving me crazy.

Mraz is on saturday. Along with my grandparents comming this weekend.

This is my last day as a junior at Corvallis High School. Next year: SENIORS 05

what am i going to do with my life? its all gone too soon. I dont know what i want to do, i dont know where i want to go or who i want to see.

I'm lying. I want to live in NYC. I want everyone to be there. Well, everyone whos dear to me. You know who you are.

I havent cried in awhile cruel cruel world. But today might be the day.
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all