Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Sunday, July 25, 2004

 
Mood: tired
Music: hurt - jonny cash
Color: blue skies
Vice: sleeping in my own bed
 
what have i become?
my sweetest friend.
everyone i know
goes away in the end
 
i feel kind of empty. thats what this feels like. when i did my speech, i said i didnt know how i would feel. now i do. and it sucks.
 
i cried to much yesterday. i wish i hadn't cried. i am going to see sam again. i am going to see dan again. i am going to see max again. and hopefully, ill see people like brian and chris again.
its just weird to think im not going to see them today. at all.
 
oregon is my jail cell.
 
i think im going to go watch saturday cartoons, then finish unpacking. right now, it looks like my room was hit by a tornado. on the other hand, i bought new pumas yesterday... Y.E.S.
 
why was i so mean to tim last night? i'm sorry. i dont know what came over me.
 
... awkward.
 
shouting is fun, but silence appears to have found me first cruel, cruel world.
~*N*~
 
 





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all