Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Sunday, August 08, 2004

 
Mood: super.
Music: pieces of me - ashlee simpson (somebody killll me...)
Color: tan
Vice: talking to Sameer online

i feel kind of like im floating.
maybe its the jello that makes me feel like that.
why did they make a prequel to the exorsist?
honestly?
that was not too smart.
it'll probably be just as sucessfull as predator v. alien.

saw the manchurian canidate tonight.
not toooo thrilling.
too predicatble.
and the opening credits sucked.
was not my favorite.
except for merryl streep. even though i cant spell her name, she is still one of my favs.
i do, however, want to see this movie called "Closer" with Julia Robers, Jude Law, Natalie Portman, and some other guy. Theres lots of sex. and it looks interetsing.
geez. i sound pervy.
maybe its because i am bored.
erg.
but we know that when i go to USC, we will be letting the good times roll if you know what i mean.
I am going to start "the final countdown" with sameer.
i have too much senioritis too soon.
all i can look forward to is sex, booze, drugs, and rock and roll... but that isnt so bad, is it cruel cruel world?
~*N*~

adderoll, would you please forgive me. since i cannot love myself, ill choose something else...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all