Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Friday, August 27, 2004

 
Mood: emo. yet content
Music: Incubus
Color: blue
Vice: writing


To see you when I wake up
Is a gift
I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold utopian dream

You do something to me that
I can't explain
So would I be out of line if I said
I miss you?

I see your picture
I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days
But already I'm wasting away

I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know that I care
And I miss you


*insert kylie minogue song here* cruel cruel world.
~*N*~






This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all