Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

 
Mood: cautious
Music: hey jude - beatles
Color: yellow
Vice: livejournal discovery

i am 45 steps away from getting a livejournal. but wouldnt that make me more emo than i already am? i do not want to ruin this blog streak. I wish i could change the URL, but sadly, i cannot. oh well, life moves on...

speaking of promiscuousbystanders, i just had a flashback of the concert where i think i saw topher. and i think i saw katie shaw. no, i did see katie shaw. I wished i had walked over and asked her how she was. i do miss her sometimes. we had this weird bond where even the saddest moments could be filled with giggles. hmm... merinate on that.

muchos gracias to lesley and tali for rocking my world last night. they could have had their own night, but they love me enough to invite me along. it was really kind of them, and i truely appreciate it.

im beginning to think that this blog has been abused. it needs counseling.
more on that if you must hear it, later...

why have i stuck with this... thing... cruel cruel world? why have i let myself get trapped?
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all