Mood: bored as HELL (but cant do that other thing...)
Music: radiohead - i will
Vice: INTERNET SURRRRRVEYYYYS
i thought you all deserved a new post. so you got a survey because i didnt feel like i wanted to write about my new computer obsession.
in fact, when certain people in the house leave to go certain places, the obsession will take over AGAIN!
(stole this from Grant. Sorry.)
1. Name: Natalie. That is all.
2. Place of Residence: Corvallis, Oregon. Otherwise known as Buttfuck, Oregon. One day I'll fly away...
3. Age: We'll say 21, considering the amount i had to drink at the football game yesterday, how many cops were around, and how much the adults didnt care. YESSSSSSSSSSS.
4. Hair color: Hard to say. Something along the lines of Burnt Sienna and brown. hah.
5. Eyes: hazel. sometimes green, sometimes brown. that was a fragment. sorry.
6:Sex: yes please? to quote: "Ohmygod! its so exciting to think you may lose your virginity in a month!!!" erm, yeah... in a month?
7: Marital status: marital? uh. not married. not planning on it... well... hah.
1. Do you wear a watch?: yeah. it desperately needs to be sprayed and washed. teehee
2. How many coats and jackets do you own?: quite a plethora.
3. Favorite pants/skirt color?: my favorite pants? haha, the ones that youre in.
4. Most expensive item of clothing?: saaaaaaad - my bcbg sarong. my mom got it for me for christmas.
5. What kind of shoes do you wear?: the comfortable ones, and then for style, the uncomfortable ones.
6. Describe your style in one word: iusuallydresssothatyouwontnoticemebutthentherewillbethatonedaywhenyoudo.
1. Do your friends 'know' you?: depends on which friends we're talking about.
2. What do they tend to be like?: they range from overdramatic/rediculous/hilarious/wonderful to brilliant (and i mean BRILLIANT)/caring/honest/beautiful people. And then theres bunny, who is fabitous and goes in both categories...
3. Are there traits in you that are universally liked?: come again?
4. How many people do you tell everything to?: one.
1. Favorite band ever?: haha, theres quite a few. right now, im really big on the shins, radiohead, wilco, the postal service, coldplay... when it comes to "EVER" i would probably go with something fairly classic, like the stones or beatles or zeppelin or the clash or something. the who. oh man, it goes on, but i dont have enough time..
2. Most listened to bands: see above.
3. Do you find any musicians good-looking?: well, mike beilstien from the stack is a fox. teehee. there are a lot of musicians with beautiful souls which i value much more than looks... sometimes. errr... shallowwwww?
4. Can you play an instrument?: piano, guitar, nose flute. no not really. i like to pretend like i can play the turntables, which i briefly experimented with in Seattle with Sash. I might invest, i donno. I would be QUITE a poser then...
5. Type of music most listened to?: i listen to everything. really.
6. Type never listened to?: see above.
7. Favorite book?: wheres the part about tv/film in this section? that sucks. erm, favorite book? The Alchemist, i highly reccomend it. If you cant read it, everyone should read To Kill a Mockingbird. I liked it.
1. Ladies, do you like to wear thongs?: i suppose? in some cases, id rather go sans, but i suppose... you cant wear them all the time... where is 2 and 3?
4. What is the nicest color for underwear?: anything but white. Im going through an "anti-white" binge.
5. Do you find it uncomfortable without a bra?: oh god yes. lesley and i have the same "stair running" habits... hahahahahahha...
6. Do you make it a habit of showing people your underwear?: yeah. its a bad habit. im sorry. If i come up to you and show off my underwear (or moon you) just laugh and tell me im a dork. im bound to do it again...
1. Do you detest religion? nope. i dont detest it, i dont like aspects of it, but it can be really beneficial to some people. just... not me.
2. How do you think this universe was formed?: That depends on what you believe in. I dont really want to offend anybody, but at times, i think the universe, considering it is a gassy mass, is some sort of an extreme fart. If you believe in God, then God farted. HAH.
3. If you currently follow a religion, do you think people who belong to another religion are ignorant?: no. i think some people who DO believe that everyone else with a different religion is "wrong," because if nobody really knows the truth, isnt there that chance that we're ALL wrong?
4. If you were in a hostage situation, and you were given a choice, to either praise the demon they follow or die, what would you choose?: well wouldnt they kill me if i praised a demon? this is a stupid question. pass.
1. What is the first thing you think when you see two gay guys or lesbians holding hands? awwww.... CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... and then i think, damn, they're probably in a more functional relationship than ill EVER be in.
2. Do you detest homosexuality?: absolutely not.
3. Do you agree or disagree with gay or lesbian couples bringing up children?: i think everybody should be able to do what they want. a majority of gay and lesbian couples are probably more fit to raise children than some of the straight ignorant trash in this world.
1. Whom do you believe is the smartest man alive at the moment?: your mom. i mean... dad. wait, veto. NEXT!
2. What do you prefer, a sunny or rainy day?: rainy. well. sunny. well. party cloudy. warm enough so you can go outside and play, but dark enough that i wont burn to a crisp in 45 seconds. yay for albinos.
3. Do you consider yourself lucky?: extrememly. i havent died yet. close, but not yet.
4. Do you feel pity for people who commit suicide?: yeah.
5. Choose one word to describe how you feel most often: retardedstupid
1. Do you own any plaid clothing?: PLAIDDDDDDD! i wish...
2. Do you own Converse shoes?: yep. blue ones.
3. Do you own Saucony shoes?: nope
4. Do you own old school Nikes?: nope. i almost bought some once, but they were like wrestling shoes, so i voted "no."
5. Do you wear tight pants? not especially. only when im dancing so i can rip them and run out embarassed. ooh, flashback. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.
6. Is there more than one zipper in your pants?: bitch say what? why would you need more than one zipper?
7. Do you know what a squatter flap is?: yep. its those lil flaps on the back of old long underwears that hicks would open up in the back so they could crap. learn something new every day...
8. Do you own a messenger bag?: haha, yes. go timbuk2
9. Do you wear your messenger bag across your chest?: across my chest? the strap, yes, occasionally. the pack, no.
10. Do you own braces?: for my legs so i can run, forest, run. that wasnt funny. no i dont.
11. Are braces worn anywhere besides the mouth?: what type of question is that?
12. Do you have short, shaggy hair?: er. no.
13. Does your hairstyle exceed a height of 3 inches?: indeed. usually. in fact, i would cry if i was shorter than 3 inches. i do not have a very flattering head....
14. Would you classify your hair as a deadly weapon?: hella. momma said knock you out.
15. Do you think mohawks are "neat"?: i think they look silly. unless you are max, and gel your hair towards the middle so you can have a faux hawk.
16. Is your hair black or red?: i get to pick? dorks. neither.
17. Do you have a favorite brand of hair dye?: the person that wrote this quiz is on crack. why am i doing this again? right, so i dont have to study...
18. Do you own a bandana?: who doesnt? really?
19. Do you wear plugs in your ears?: when im working in a construction site.
20. Are you amused by safety pins?: yeah, i like to see how hard i can poke myself before i bleed.... what?
21. Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute?: i actually have. SAD.
22. Do you own one or more objects with studs or spikes in them?: i had a stud once...
23. Do you own one or more articles of clothing from Dogpile, Lip Service, or Tiger of London?: what the hell are those?
24. Do you enjoy leopard print?: oh hella. the leopard man thongs. wooo.
25. Are you disgruntled (having a general hate for everything)?: ha, thanks for the definition... grrr. im ANGRY!
26. Are you an anarchist?: yes, just like anarchy isaac... beaaaaaaaaaautiful hippie soul...
27. Does the American flag anger you?: when it gets all up in my grill.
28. Are you "working class"?: i work. im in some classes. woot.
29. Do you dislike "preps"?: only the ones who wear fat ankle boots. ew. i shouldnt be talking, i fall into that category.
30. Do you dislike Hot Topic?: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. you are SO hot topic. i would say yes, but we all know ive gone there to buy pins and postcards for lesley. so i would be lying if i said that i hated it. dislike it? yes, i feel that it is turning a style into a corperate powerhouse. that is dumb. i suppose. i dont really care. fuck. enough!
31. Do you smoke cigarettes?: next.
33. Are you a thin waif?: i used to have this obsession with the waif thing. then i realized its either genetics, or anorexia. so i vetoed it.
34. Are you vegan/vegetarian?: wishing i was a vegetarian.
35. Do you think meat is murder?: only at KFC - where is my sticker? haha.
36. Do your nighttime activites usually involve drunken underage vomiting?: sorry? i dont think so. maybe drunken underage, but there is absolutely NO vomiting involved.
37. Have you ever slept in an alley or park?: haha, HELLLLL NO. you'd get raped by a hobo in this town...
38. Do you wash your hair less than once a week?: less than once? so that would be zero? absolutely not. i am a strong believer in washing my hair when it needs it. geeeeeez.
39. Have you ever gone a week without a shower?: yeah. it was called camp. and we were called desperate. then there was outdoor school... but we washed our hair under a faucet cause we couldnt take it anymore.
40. Have you ever been avoided due to your odor?: haha, i wouldnt know. (LESLEY: THE TURTLE!!!)
41. Do you know who Jack Kerouac is?: yep.
42. Do you like Mr. Kerouac? never read him. probably should. i have no judgement.
43. Should Mumia Abu-jamal be freed from prison?: good question. ask someone else.
44. Are you a member of the Makeout Club?: makeou club? double black diamond? what? who said that?
45. Do you say "rad"?: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. like, once a year. ive already used that quota.
46. Do you say "rockin'"?: N-O!
47. Do you say punk "rawk"?: what? who EVER says taht, and how can you tell that theyre saying rawk instead of rock? theyre practically the same... nevermind.
48. Do you shout the word "oi"?: i dont shout it. i usually just sigh it.
49. Do you say "punk's not dead"?: oh, i see. some emo punk rock bastard crack head made this quiz.
50. Do you say "punk is dead"?: HURRRYYYY UP.
51. Do you like bands with "."?: only holding.out.hope - and thats because Dbo is so BOSTON, im not even sure if he spells it like that anymore...
52. Do you like bands with "theory" in their name?: the only one ive heard of with "theory" is the juliana theory. and ive actually never heard them. so moving on.
53. Do you like bands with "the"?: this is the retarded.
54. Do you ever precede your own name with "the" at the beginning?: i dont think so. only the murmaid.
55. Do you like bands with the F word in their name or album title?: since when did that ACTUALLY happen?
56. Do you think "Christian punk" is an oxymoron?: hahahaahahah! yes. oh god thats hilarious.
57. Are Blink 182 fans "posers"?: posers of what? punk? er, no.
58. Do you have frequent debates over what exactly constitutes a sellout?: no, i can just look it up in the dictionary if i really need to...
59. Have you ever brought the headlining band food?: WHAT?! since when did that make sense?
60. Do you have show flyers affixed to your walls?: only brad and ethan. and theyre somewhere in my "pile-o-papers"
What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? "You remind me of an enchillada..."
What's the meanest thing you have ever said to another person? "Your face looks like a baby's butt." No joke. she was a mean lil bitch. I was in 3rd grade. I told her that her face looked like baby's shit. She got pissed, i laughed.
What do you love most about your job/school? the fact its being torn down.
What do you hate most about your job/school? The fact it is so damn boring. Corvallis sucks. bring on the city...
Do you get parking karma [a space close by when you need it most]? HA, NO!
Do you get shopping karma [your item[s] on sale when you need it/the most?] absolutely not. if anything, theyre more expensive...
What tries your patience most? freshmen. and ignorant people.
Are you polite? when i need to be. generally. im usually afraid of saying something that will offend someone...
What makes it hard for you to stay sweet? that sounds like something ryan said to me once. meh?
Have I ever been called sweet before? haha, yes.
Do you have a bad temper? i would say no, but ill get angry about it.
Do you respect your elders? oh hella. big respect thing.
What's your favourite way to spend an afternoon off? haha, you dont want to know.
What's the thing you'd rather be stuck working than doing? does that make sense?
What's your favourite food? anything from tiffanys.... er... i really like blueberry pancakes, but i can only eat them in the mood... i have a thing for minestrone soup.
What's your least favourite food? yo momma. tomatoes. meeeeegh.
What's your favourite childhood comfort food? cuban bread. the bread made of cubans.
What's your now that you're an adult and can afford it favourite comfort food? sorry, i have yet to be an adult. ill let you know.
If you're over 18, have you ever have ice cream and pizza for breakfast? since im 21 today, no i have not.
How do you sleep [on your side, on your back, all sprawled out, fetal position, etc]? on my tummy with one leg up. like a baby - apparently if your baby doesnt start sleeping like that, theres something seriously wrong with them.
Are you a blanket hogger? when i sleep with other people, yes. teehee, sorry...
What's the ideal time of day to wake up? 9:30.
What's the ideal time to go to bed? 11-midnight. ideal ideal would be like 9, but i have stuff to do.
What time did you go to bed last night? i think i passed out around 12:30... haha.
What's your guilty pleasure [or pleasures]? pop music. that is all.
If someone offered you $10,000 to go without your computer for 60 days, would you accept the offer? $10,000 - yes.
If you could go back to an earlier point in your life, knowing then what you know now, when would it be and would you really choose to go back? i think when i was about 6. i didnt have responsibility, i didnt know what an asshole my pater is, and i could play alllll day.
If you could have any superpowers, which would they be? to be able to read minds, but be able to turn that off as well. i wouldnt want to read someone's mind all the time...
What car would you drive if money was no object? AudiTT or the new nissan. I'd also get a cranberry colored volvo. i love dem volvos. i will never be a minivan soccer mom. NEVER.
Where would you live if money was no object? if money was no object, i would have living arrangments in L.A., New York, Paris, and Tokyo.
What was the worst day of your life? we dont talk about that.
When you think of your wedding day, do you ever picture a specific groom? as of now, we all know that Jason Mraz and i will be very happy.
What would you name your children? rainbow sunshine glitter sparkle and rocket dumptruck sargent mud
What are three nice things that have never happened to you, that you wish would? i would like to fall in love. i would like to win a contest just by putting my name in a box (like win a car or something - automatic please!) and i would like to get into my first choice college and do well.
What are some song lyrics that describe you, as you are right now at this point in your life? I'm no longer moved to drink strong whisky/'Cause I shook the hand of time and I knew/That if I lived till I could no longer climb my stairs/I just don't think I'll ever get over you/Your face it dances and it haunts me/Your laughter's still ringing in my ears/I still find pieces of your presence here/Even after all these years/But I don't want you thinking I don't get asked to dinner/'Cause I'm here to say that I sometimes do/Even though I may soon feel the touch of love/I just don't think I'll ever get over you/If I lived till I was 102/ I just dont think I'll get over you
just going through some issues cruel cruel world...