Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

 
Mood: emo. ohhhh man. thank god im not you-know-what. or maybe you dont know...
Music: "chariot" and "i dont want to be" - gavin degraw
Color: red
Vice: reality tv and the sims 2

Staring at a maple leaf
Leaning on the mother tree
I said to myself we all lost touch
Your favorite fruit is chocolate covered cherries
And seedless watermelon ohhhh
Nothing from the ground is good enough
Body rised
It puts over me

Oh chariot your golden waves
are walking down upon this face
Oh chariot I'm singing out loud
To guide me
Give me your:
Strength

Remember seeking moons of birth
Rings made mirrors of the earth
The sun was just yellow energyIt is a living promise land
Even over fields of sand
City filled with burden
Cover me
From bringing back
More than a memory

Oh chariot your golden waves
are walking down upon my face
Oh chariot I'm singing out loud
to guide me
give me your:
strength

You'll be my vacation away from this place
You know what I want
Holding that cup,
It's pouring over the sides
Make me wanna spread my arms and fly

oh chariot your golden waves
are walking down upon my face
oh chariot im singing out loud
to guide me
give me your:
strength


toooooooo much has happened today.

I sucessfully scheduled my USC interview. Yay. The stupid website finally worked. But this offically means that i am going to visit the homies up in L.A. (*flashes gang signs*)
what WHAT?!
I am supposed to be studying, considering i left this afternoon to comfort a bunny.
its incredible what some people will say out of desperation.
looking back on it, i realize that im saying the same thing. I'm giving an ultematum (sp? - who cares?!) and im saying its not one.
dammmmnnnnnn.
gotta study. more later cruel cruel world....
~*N*~






This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all