Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Thursday, September 16, 2004

 
Mood: sleeeeepy
Music: from great heights - iron and wine
Color: rain
Vice: downloading ringtones... oh man.

i dont know if you care as much as i do.
i dont know if you can read my mind.
but i have a bad feeling,
a terrible feeling,
that i will have to tell you.

im an honest person.
maybe if you ask me, ill tell you the truth.

i dont know if you need me.
i dont know if you do.
but i have a bad feeling,
a terrible feeling,
that i will have to tell you

im an honest person.
maybe if you ask me, ill tell you the truth.

cry me a river.
tell me your fears.
maybe we're both listening to the same song on the radio
tell me what you want
exactly what you need
maybe we're both feeling the same fear, oh

i dont know if you love me.
in honesty i dont care.
but i have a bad feeling,
a terrible feeling,
that i will have to tell you... someday.


maybe i will tell you cruel cruel world...
~*N*~








This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all