Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Sunday, October 17, 2004

 
Mood: awesome.
Music: desperate housewives muzak
Color: orange
Vice: lesley, because shes a piiiimp ("I'm not a pimp! I'm a WHORE!")

I am on the phone with les. here is what she says:
"Putting a headband on while your on the phone is so hard! but i did it!"
- Lesley
"I hate it when you quote me when i dont say anything cute."
- Lesley again.
"God, fuck you."
- Lesley... AGAIN!
"Natalie wants to jump Joel Egli's bones! HAH! TYPE THAT!"
- Lesley, being a HO! (she kids. i kid)

she has no short term memory. sad.

she is such a pimp. i am so jealous.
"I'm not a pimp! ER! How many times do i have to tell you that! I'm really hungry, i wonder what my family had for dinner..."
she bought me camo. for homecoming. are we still going?

I have 2 more college apps done. yeah apps, blow me.

i hate you so bad, almost as much as you hate me cruel cruel world.
~*N*~

this post was brought to you the phone conversation that i am currently having with lesley. all quotes are verbatum. even the one about joel. although, not necessarily true. maybe if youre lucky.






This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all