Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Monday, October 04, 2004

 
Mood: confused
Music: lightning crashes - live, good to be in love - frou frou, goodies - ciara f. petey pablo, secret garden - the boss
Color: gray
Vice: figuring out what those damn lyrics mean.

i looked these up. now they make more sense. at first, lesley and i couldnt sing this becuase we weren't, dare i say, feeling "loved" at the time. They make sense now.

I don't know where to start
Say i'm sorry or throw a party
These cucumber eyes are lying the more that i smile about it
And all of my clothes feel like somebody's old throwaways
I don't like it

It's good to be in love
It really does suit you
Just like everything
I'm happy your in love
'Cause every color goes where you do

I'm adoring you
It's all good
You're so beautiful
I'm black and blue all over
You're breaking my flow
How could you know what i'm saying about it
When all of my clothes feel like somebody's old throwaways
I don't like it

It's good to be in love
It really does suit you
Just like everything
I'm happy your in love
'Cause every color goes where you doI feel so powerless
I've got to stop it somehow
Oh come on what can i do?
Why's it happening
How's it happening without me
Why's it happening
How's it happening that he feels it without me
It's good to be in love
It really does suit you
Just like everything
I'm happy your in love

talked to bau this afternoon. he tried to give me "psychiatric" advice. Too bad i came up with excuses to use none of them. I still love you bau, thanks for trying.
the reason it came about is because he said there was a party in his pants, or somethign like that, and i told him i seriously considered... "arriving." (big ups to bunny.)
that way he knew i had lost it. oops.

ugh. new facination with rap. somebody put me in the club in some hooker shoes and a tube top.
ew. never mind.
poker anyone? no, not you cruel cruel world...
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all