Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Saturday, October 30, 2004

 
Mood: hurting so bad.
Music: cautioners - jimmy eat world
Color: death
Vice: cell phone

The time I would spend with pictures I would not send
I watched you go from left to right
I follow you all night across my blinds
If you change your mind come monday and turn your back on me
take your steps away with hesitance
take your steps away from me
I'm making my peace making it with distance
maybe that's a big mistake
you know I'm thinking of you
I miss you
You'll change your mind come monday and turn your back on me
take your steps away with hesitance
take your steps away from me.

im feeling pretty low right now.
lower than usual.
everything that i knew was going to happen, did.
it was impending doom, and i was left out of the loop.
it actually really hurts.
like no other.
and im hurting other people in the process.
i cant wait to get out of this town.
i want to go back to california, where its warm, the people are happy, and the drama is smaller.
i want to go back to USC, in the summer.
i want to live in the past.
i want.
thats all i want cruel cruel world.
~*N*~

sob like a baby...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all