Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

 
Mood: impatient
Music: ghost - clint mansell ( a la requiem for a dream)
Color: mist
Vice: procrastinating

Speaking, avoidin talking, haunted the voice is calling
It's time to set this down
Not seein, not hearin, not believing,
Man, not even carin this should all come down

now it's dark and i'm afraid
this is the nightmare I have
made haunted by the ghost of you
come win a draw

Sunset to sunrise are you happy or just keeping warm?
I don't know cause I have never felt like this before
Can you tell, can you see, I don’t believe in me anymore

Pull me from the wreckage of a life grown more pathetic
Even I can see the message: time to treat yourself more precious.
Shine a light into the darkness,
Put some life into the deadness where there used to be the hedonist.
Now it's just a fuckin mess

Now it's dark and I’m afraid
this is the nightmare I have made
haunted by the ghost of you
come win a draw

Sunset to sunrise are you happy or just keeping warm?
I don't know cause I have never felt like this before
Can you tell? Can you see? I don’t believe in me anymore.


those lyrics are not anywhere on the internet.
thats not even all of them.
theres another verse.
i just didnt have enough time to listen to the song again.
har har har.

I am very happy for my homegirl, B-Unit.
However, I am also very jealous at the same time.
where have all the men gone?
long time passing
where have all the men gone?
long time ago
where have all the men gone?
not in oregon, everyone
when will i ever learn?
when will i ever learn?
(shout out to canoe! hollaaaaa!)

I'm impatient.
I want to get out of this town.
I want to get out of this life.
I'm ready to re-emerge from my safety bubble.
cocoon o-matic.
cruel cruel world, dont you wish you were a catepillar so you could eat, have sex for 6 hours, and become something beautiful?
~*N*~

that kitty is stuck in the tree...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all