Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Friday, October 08, 2004

 
Mood: wiggity whack
Music: the democratic debate... no its not a song.
Color: red, white, and blah.
Vice: the fact my mommy sprayed and washed my watch

i just worked on High-O-Scope for about 10 hours. poor melody is still finishing.

Just watched the debate. I'm surprized they havent had a dance off.

My third try at the SATs are tomorrow.

I have to write a book report for CWX.

I have to finish my food web for Bio.

I have to read 7 chapters for film history.

I need to buy my plane ticket for L.A.

I don't have time for this cruel, cruel world.
~*N*~


will you be my friend?





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all