Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

 
Mood: Irritated and Manic
Music: Only One - Yellowcard and Daughters - John Mayer
Color: Green
Vice: Bunny and Cinnistix

Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason

I feel so broken up (so broken up)
And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone

And something's breaking up (breaking up)
I feel like giving up (like giving up)
I won't walk out until you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only my only one

Here I go so dishonestly
Leave a note for you my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you will find someone

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one, no one like you
You are my only, my only one
My only one
My only one
My only one
You are my only, my only one

If you have not heard this song, you actually need to. As much as I hate silly rock music as seen above, theres something about this song that gets me. Whether its the "too close to home" lyrics or the electric violin - i just cant tell.
I called him. His mom asked for my number so he could "call me back." I didnt think he was going to, but he did.
Our conversation was 3:02 minutes long. I guess that tells you how things are.

Lesley might set me up with someone this weekend, but I think I'm going to vote against it for 3 reasons:
1) It will be awkward. very awkward. (anyone remember prom?)
2) I'm not really interested. He's cute, but not worth a relationship. Maybe I should just pin him up against a wall and see what happens. No wait. Tried that. We all know what happens. I need a new move.
3) I feel like I'm actually not ready to move on. Is that bad? Like, after getting back from California, I had that sinking feeling. While I was there, I was psyched, cause I thought I was over him. Then I had this relapse as soon as we cleared the LA runway. It all came back to me in that same flushed feeling. (keep in mind, this is most definately NOT the first person who youre thinking of.) I think I need to get out of this town.
Love me USC. Love me as much as I love you.
Sweet dreams, cruel, cruel world.
~*N*~

mummy knows. mummy told me. mummy and i are bestests for life. She will keep me safe, and I will keep her safe. Thats what bestests are for. I love my mummy. mummy, mummy, mummy.
If you haven't heard John Mayer's Daughters, you need to. Now.





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all