Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Friday, November 12, 2004

 
Mood: kinda sleepy. i have an ucky taste in my mouth.
Music: moulin rouge
Color: red and gold. not like the samuaris raiders
Vice: dan's appartment

so far things are aiiight. Dan, Devon, Sameer, and I went to the Ellen Degeneres Show yesterday. It only took like... 45 minutes to tape, but it was a blast. we all just danced around and looked like idiots for 45 minutes... which for me isnt to out of the ordinary.

I would go on, but at this point, i am too stressed about my interview, and frankly, a little irritated about other things. i sleep for maybe... meh... 6 hours, which we all know is not nearly enough.
i think i need some water, a quickie, and a throat losange before i go to my interview.
but we cant all have what we want cruel cruel world.
~*N*~

still boggled that i didnt do it, and he did that.





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all