Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 
Mood: ouch
Music: muse - time is running out
Color: bloody
Today is: Stay at home because you're well day

I think I'm drowning
Axphyxiated
I wanna break the spell
That you've created

You're something beautiful
A contradiction
I wanna play the game
I want the friction

You will be the death of me
You will be the death of me

Bury it
I won't let you bury it
I won't let you smother it
I won't let you murder it

Our time is running out
Our time is running out
You can't push it underground
You can't stop it screaming out

I wanted freedom
Bound and restricted
I tried to give you up
But I'm addicted

Now that you know I'm trapped sense of elation
you'd never dream of
breaking this fixation

you will squeeze the life out of me

Bury It
I won't let you bury it
I won't let you smother it
I won't let you murder it

Our time is running out
Our time is running out
You can't push it under ground
You can't stop it screaming out
how did it come to this?
oooooooh

You will suck the life out of me

Bury it
I won't let you bury it
I won't let you smother it
I won't let you murder it

Our time is running out
Our time is running out
You can't push it underground
you can't stop it screaming out
how did it come to this?
oooooh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here are the thoughts of the moment:
1. My wisdom teeth hurt like no other mother. It's like childbirth, but in my gums.
2. OSU finals will be the death of me. Really. Death. You heard me, bitches.
3. I can't get enough of Muse.
4. My weekend is rediculous.
5. I think I know who I am going to ask to dub-f. I think I'm over myself now.
6. I think I have successfully blocked people I do not want coming to the website. Huge props to me. but oh well, because i am over myself
7. I am excited that I am going out to coffee with Paige next week. Funny how things come full circle?

move your ass cruel cruel world.
~*N*~

they shootin! aw, made you look. You a slave in the page of my rhyme book. Gettin big. "big money", playboy your times up. where them gangstas? where them dimes at?





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all