Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Monday, November 15, 2004

 
Mood: PISSSEDDDD
Music: Hear you me - Jimmy Eat World and Bittersweet Simphony - The Verve
Color: Dark
Vice: Sorting my mp3s... its the OCD/Perfectionist in me.

Im pissed.
Know why?
I just realized I blew a prime chance.
I had 2.
and I took the wrong one.
In the words of Eminem (oh lord, im quoting eminem)
"You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
Cuz opportunity comes once in a lifetime"
Fuck.
I need to go be OCD and then go to choir.
Why do i frustrate myself so cruel cruel world?!
~*N*~





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all