Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Monday, November 15, 2004

 
Mood: Recovery Mode
Music: Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness and Cary Brothers - Blue Eyes
Color: gold and cardinal
Vice: california

Wish enough, wise man'll tell you a lie
Window broke, torn up screens
Who'd have thought that you'd dream
Of a single tragic scene

I just wanna sing a song with you
I just want to take it off of you

Cause Blue Eyes
You are all that I need
Cause Blue Eyes
You’re the sweet to my mean

Fess it up, dot on the palm of your hand
I can help you to stand
Saved it up for this dance
Tell me all the things you can

I just wanna sing a song with you
I just wanna be the one that's true

Cause Blue Eyes
You’re the secret I keep
Cause Blue Eyes
All the lights on and you are alive

But you can't point the way to your heart
So sublime, when the stars are aligned
But you don't know
You don't know the greatness you are

Cause Blue Eyes
You are destiny's scene
Cause Blue Eyes
I just wanna be the one

I just wanna sing a song with you
I just wanna get it on with you

Cause Blue Eyes
You’re the secret I keep
Cause Blue Eyes
I just wanna sing a song with you…


That was by far one of the coolest weekends i've ever been in. I've decided that I am not going to post my detailed account of the weekend (i hand wrote all the details on the plane ride home) because its something im just going to treasure in my head. Its kinda one of those threshold crossings that you just treasure alone. But here are some big shout outs.
Daniel: You know how much I adore you. I am so glad that you like your birthday present (not the ones from those girls, the one I gave to you!) I really can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. I will treasure every moment I spent with you at USC - even though I didn't take nearly enough pictures, everything is a snapshot in my mind. Thank you for putting so much joy back in my life. I hope that I mean at least a fraction of the amount you mean to me. I miss you already, and I hope that one day you can chill for a "boring" weekend in Oregon.(send along the shout outs if you so desire.)
Hieu: Thanks for letting me crash your apartment. I'm sorry that I didn't get to play soul caliber II until Sunday, but i would say that its worth it. You're an awesome guy, keep being wonderful - good luck with graduate school
Lance: my timbuk2 buddy! Thank you for being so wonderful to me from the minute i got in the car. You are an awesome smoking buddy - i will miss all those good times... but its seriously time to buy at least a bubbler... dont forget - I BEAT YOU THE FIRST TIME AT SOUL CALIBIERRRRR
Asheem: Dear god i hope i spelled that right. You are a truely wonderful person, and I truely appreciate your kindness and positive attitude for the weekend. Thanks for sharing your electric lemonade, and good luck juggling all those girls!
Devin: my darling devin... you are so wonderful, and i am sorry that you were ill and had that paper to write. Hopefully, i will be able to come back to SC (and not cramp your guys' style) and we can party hardy. When i'm legal, or at least have an ID (harhar... roight) I'll buy you a peach margarita. I promise i wont send you any christmas cds... if i do, it will be a christmas cd for jewish people. hahahhahahah... youre awesome.
Sameer: I knew about Gabby you squirrely bastard - dont lie to me again! Thank you for chillin with me this weekend, it was really awesome to party like rockstars and laugh about "you knowwho" together. Thanks for all your help with my writing and such, WHEN i get into USC, you deserve some credit.
Wan: it was really cool to finally meet you after hearing so many nice things about you. I'm glad we got to rock out with Dan to Britney. She's totally a guilty pleasure, but worth everrrry dance move.
Emme: (sp?) OREGONNNN! You were so nice to me from the get-go. I'm sorry we couldnt have talked more (considering i passed out through American Beauty) but it was really cool to meet you. HOPEFULLY if i get into SC, we can hang out once i get there.
Henrik: It was really cool to get to see you there, i totally forgot! Thanks for rooting against the ducks with me! Hopefully, ill see you again when i get to SC - have fun with the knights.
J. Dilly: jailbait. todd. drinking. good times. good luck, im sorry we didnt used to get along. you're chill when you dont have to be an authority figure.
Jessie Wan: It was so awesome to see you again! thanks for making this summer so awesome.
Justin: Youre a pretty chill dude. Thanks for partying with me at Dan's... even though it was kinda creepy that you knew everything about me... haha.
Kid that puked on my purse: its okay. you can just give me a dollar later.
Todd: Uh... sup?
A. Levine: I have never laughed so hard at a football game. You better get in the Knights, or somebody will lose a finger... at least...

I think im stressing for people to say "sup" to now.
I have to go find a tape so i can record Ellen in 30 minutes... because its the show we were at.
Im curious to know how it turned out.
and see if we're on tv.
wouldnt that be a nice treat cruel cruel world?
~*N*~


more later...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all