Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

 
Mood: gar... weird girls.
Music: tv
Color: black
Today is: put everyone's IMs online...

Colin Landforce: yessss
Colin Landforce: i LOVE kelly
Colin Landforce: mostly i LOVE mormons tho
-------------------------------------------------
Hannah: Okay. This is Hannah Camfield-Bronstein, you don't know me very well, I'm pretty sure you know who I am. I am sure that you deserve an explination from me about Winter Formal night because, I suck at whispering and you are well... you probabaly don't care but I wasn't saying anything mean. It was that, The girl I was with on winter formal night is my friend Grace and a couple weekends ago we were watching How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days... I'm not sure if you've seen it, but theres this reallllly cute red head in it and everytime i watch it and her first scene comes up I think of you, just because, lack of red heads at our school. (Thinking of you... okay that sounds really weird, i'm not trying ot sound like a freak). Anyways... my point... i was talking to grace and iw as like "yeah that girl reminds me of this girl at our school natalie, arlen's ex, she's really pretty."
Hannah: and then we didnt really talk that much about it except for the fact that red heads are so lucky because they have gorgeous hair color.. anyways, and then at winter formal, you were behind us in line and i whispered "thats natalie" just because... im cool like that and have nothing better to talk about i guess? And i was merely showing her that you are infact pretty, but I think if you heard me whisper you only heard "THATS NATALIE" or "natalie is right behind you" or whatever i actually said, something along those lines... which, not knowing what we were talking about could sound rude or like i had talked shit about you earlier, which, is my mistake. And i apologize.
Hannah: I don't know if you care about it or whatever, but I just wanted to tell you what it was really about and make sure that ... well.. feelings weren't hurt or anything. Not that i mean, you probably don't care what a stupid little sophomore has to say anyways, but, i just wanted to explain myself.
Hannah: I hope maybe that clears some stuff up. I'm not sure such an explination is so important but, just to be on the safe side. Sorry.
-----------------------------------------
Arlen: FUCK
Arlen: hold on
Arlen: security is at my door
Arlen: threatening to arrest my roommate
Arlen: and I'm trying to be very inconspicous and not have them talk to me
---------------------------------------
cruel cruel world, everyone is on a roll tonight.
~*N*~

fucking second fiddle...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all