Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

 
Mood: Meh. Tired
Music: Secret - Maroon 5 (what a dirrrty song...)
Color: ravishing
Today is: national pie day and eat a red apple day

Watch the sunrise
Say your goodbyes
Off we go
Some conversation
No contemplation
Hit the road

Car overheats
Jump out of my seat
On the side of the highway baby
Our road is long
Your hold is strong
Please don't ever let go
Oh No

I know I don't know you
But I want you so bad
Everyone has a secret
But can they keep it
Oh No they can't

Driving fast now
Don't think I know how to go slow
Where you at nowI feel around
There you are

Cool these engines
Calm these jets
I ask you "how hot can it get?"
And as you wipe of beads of sweat
Slowly you say "I'm not there yet!"

I know I don't know you
But I want you so bad
Everyone has a secret
But they can keep it
Oh no they can't

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it was a smile and run. there was one fatality: me, of course. damn LDR.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw one of the sickest things ive ever seen in A block this morning.
And by sick, I'm not talking about "cool." I'm talking "icky icky bad bad."
A kid sneezed, looked at his hand, and then licked the snot off of it.
Like, licked his hand and you could see the snot slide off of it and onto his toungue.
If youre reading this, know that it was SICK and i was most definately not the only one that saw you.
Sickkkkk...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I figure it would be some crime to society if i didnt mention that lesley and i have had two nights in a row of in depths "you-are-frustrating-me-and-this-is-why." since this journal is a next-to-real documentation of my life, i figure leaving it out would be unrealistic. things are chill now (i hope) and we went out to lunch. Lunch, meaning french fries and cokes. no, they were not huge. and no, one thing of french fries is not going to make you fat. Me, on the other hand, i still have to fit into that winter formal dress.

Speaking of which, I am going to winter formal with the infamous Gibby Reynolds, one of my favoritest people ever. It was brought up in conversation that neither of us had dates yesterday, so during The Amazing Race (which you should all be watching), i risked slicing my thumbs, and exacto-knifed a puzzle out of a piece of matboard. I gave it to him this morning (i think he knew what was going on... smart kid...) and he text messaged me around noon. It looked something like this:
(cell phone): URGENT text message
(Gibby says) YES!

too cute. i adore him.
poor thing, if only he knew what i was wearing.
speaking of the dress, i told my mother i was going to need some help altering it sometime before the dance. This was the conversation that went down:
Me: Mom, can you help me fix my dress for the dance?
Mom: What's wrong with it?
Me: The skirt is too long. Like, the satin sticks out below the taffeta, and it looks dumb.
Mom: Wait, which dress?
Me: The pink one.
Mom: You're actually wearing that?
Me: Yes... is there a problem with it?
Mom: Whatever. I'll help you tomorrow.

i still dont know if i want to wear it or the red one yet. Its tough, i almost want to save the pink silly for prom. its good to stand out at a dance for a school you dont really go to with people that dont really care about you.
except for lesley.
because i adore her.

I thought up some story earlier that I wanted to write about, but I really cant remember what it was.

Pre-order copies of "A Prude and A Whore: Bunny and Murmaid's Guide to Life" is on sale for $12, cruel, cruel world...
~*N*~

note: the book is still in progress... wooo!





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all