Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

 
Mood: procrastinating
Music: Timothy - Jet (go figure...)
Color: white... or pink pinstripes...
Today is: put off studying for tomorrow's bio final day...

If I were a month I would be: February
If I were a day of the week I would be: Thursday
If I were a time of day I would be: 3:00PM
If I were a planet I would be: Mercury
If I were a sea animal I would be: a murmaid
If I were a direction I would be: forward
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: an ottoman
If I were a historical figure I would be: Abraham Lincoln
If I were a liquid I would be: water
If I were a stone, I would be: purple marble
If I were a tree, I would be: a claredendron
If I were a bird, I would be: a finch
If I were a tool, I would be: a screwdriver
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: a bleeding heart (ooh! emo!)
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: overcast
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a guitar (but it must have a whammy bar...)
If I were an animal, I would be: a tortoise
If I were a color, I would be: hazel
If I were an emotion, I would be: now? depression. (big sad)
If I were a vegetable, I would be: bok choi
If I were a sound, I would be: a sneeze. a dainty one of course
If I were an element, I would be: (unfortunately) earth (but i would like to be heart and have the monkey...)
If I were a car, I would be: a volvo
If I were a song, I would be: Anthems for a 17 year-old girl - Broken Social Scene (this question has SO many answers)
If I were a poem, I would be written by: e e cummings (fucker)
If I were a food, I would be: anything thats considered a carb.
If I were a place, I would be: in your pants (heh)
If I were a material, I would be: polar fleece
If I were a taste, I would be: sweet, then bitter
If I were a scent, I would be: girl
If I were a religion, I would be: Judaism. possibly agnostic.
If I were a word, I would be: whomp or squirrely
If I were an object, I would be: a sheet of paper
If I were a body part I would be: chisels. yum.
If I were a facial expression I would be: a grin
If I were a subject in school I would be: crafty mc craftpants 101 or dating for losers 201
If I were a cartoon character I would be: inspector gadget, capitan caveman, or Ashley Spinelli from Recess
If I were a shape I would be a: perfect circle
If I were a number I would be: 7

props to my main sexinthecity man max. i adore you.

park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me cruel cruel world...
~*N*~

you played tennis? damn thats desperate...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all