Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 
Mood: ugh. procrastinatish
Music: jimmy eat world - hear you me and chingy - balla baby
Color: snot
Today is: procrastinate some more so you dont have to study for you bio final day
Nora's LJ has sucessfully supplied me with another thing that will keep me busy and from studying for bio.

TEN Random Things About Me
10. I love this song
9. whenever I'm at CV, i feel like im a minority
8. I don't like going to college. its not all its cracked up to be while youre living at home
7. there is a grudge in my house.
6. my wisdom teeth are growing in, and they hurt real bad!
5. If i had my way, i would dress like gwen stefani or ms. carman every day. no joke.
4. i am getting sick
3. my version of hell is going shopping nonstop and never getting to wear anything you buy.
2. i know all the lyrics to boys in the hood by dynamite hack
1. i am procrastinating so i dont have to study for my bio final which will determine wether i get into college or not. too much stress

NINE Places I've Visited
9. Uzhgorod, Ukraine
8. Prague
7. the UK (like almost all of it... including ireland)
6. Paris
5. New York
4. LOS ANGELES
3. Italy
2. Hawaii
1. Boston

EIGHT Things I want to do before I die
8. sing a solo in front of a sold out crowd
7. get in a serious car accident
6. do the whole "confrontation" dance with my padre
5. get an "A" in cdubx (highly unlikely... yikes...)
4. get married. even if it is only for 55 hours like britney spears
3. travel to tibet and see the dahli llama (as cliche as that is...)
2. get famous
1. make a real movie

SEVEN Ways to win my heart
7. not be clingy
6. tell me im pretty, even though ill hate you for it
5. bite my lower lip. just for fun.
4. convince me that im the only person that you could ever see yourself with
3. dont be clingy (right, i SAID THAT ALREADY... you dont seem to get it.)
2. give me my space when i need it, but adore me when i want it
1. play video games and wrassle with me

FIVE Things I'm afraid of
5. standing in front of CHS at night
4. the grudge
3. getting abducted
2. falling (from a high place... and in love)
1. dissapearing from history

FOUR of my Favorite Items in my room
4. My sun by Sammy
3. my pirates of the carribean sword
2. my bed
1. my costume jewelry collection

THREE Things I do everyday
3. blog
2. brush my teeth
1. sleep (not kidding - i HAVE to sleep)

TWO Things I am trying not to do right now
2. STUDY FOR BIO EXAM
1. STAY FOCUSED

ONE Person I want to see right now
1. Star wars... long story.
*insert chewbacca noise here...*

nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of jibberish the motherfuckers actin like they forgot about the cruel cruel world
~*N*~

i hate school so bad.
poor colin landforce cant find my website through google... hopefully this will help?





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all