Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Monday, December 13, 2004

 
Mood: Yarg... waaay tired. and i have lost my short term memory... again
Music: Another Lonely Day - Ben Harper
Color: happy
Today is: ice cream and violins day

people talk. a lot. and quite frankly, its getting irritating.
lets start at the top, and clear up some rumors:
1. Arlen and I are not back together. As stupendous as this would be (hearts, stars, rainbows, and unicorns prevalent throughout) it is not happening, nor will it happen. I adore Arlen (we clearly have chemestry), and now we are very good friends and spend a lot of time together. Get jealous, I dare you.
2. I am not involved AT ALL with the drama regarding my best friend and HER relationships. please take note that they are HER relationships, not MINE, and I have nothing to do with them.
3. contrary to popular belief, i have yet to find real closure, and am still looking for it. I am offering a reward. please call the number at the bottom of the screen if you have any information to the recovery of my dignity.
4. The High-O-Scope dance is not on January 10th, because that is a Sunday... i think? maybe monday.
5. whoever is spreading the "Natalie is cool" rumor, lets get one thing straight - i was never cool, i think thats the point of the whole ordeal.
6. I AM single and on the prowl. yikes.

i am exhaustated, and have lost of my short term memory and attention span. my bad.

arlen and i got free french fries today - doesnt get much better than that. long live the revolution comerades cunt rags cruel cruel world... i do not have enough focus to write a significant post. sorry.
~*N*~

I GOT AN A ON MY FILM HISTORY FINALLLLLLLLLL!





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all