Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Thursday, January 06, 2005

 
Mood: Ashamed
Music: Ashanti - Only U (can't get enough of the bass line...)
Color: Moss Green
Today is: Bean Day (no joke)

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in such a long time. I've been busy with a few things - some that I can discuss, some that I can't.
I've been playing one of my favorite games ever, Caesar, and winning at it.
I've been going to classes at OSU a lot. I am taking BI102 and Ethnic Studies 202 this term. Lots of textbook reading, assignments, etc.
I've been planning the High-O-Scope dance that will no longer exist. It's been officially cancelled because of lack of budget, etc.
I've been trying to relax and not stress out about family probs, life, etc.
I've been writing my book with Lesley. I've also been working on some scripts. They aren't good enough to show anyone yet, but maybe I'll give a little sneak peek in a few weeks...

I am really tired. I have 2 papers to write, and a britney spears dance to learn.
Don't ask cruel cruel world.
~*N*~

my readership is down? poop. but dan linked me, so things are fab. gracias, amigo.





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all