Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Monday, January 31, 2005

 
Mood: My throat feels like death.
Music: High Fidelity Soundtrack
Color: Ugh.
Today is: "The Morning After my Night with 16 Broads."

I feel like SHEEEEIT.
I can't hit anything above a middle C.
My head hurts.
I am waaay too tired.
Now I remember why I don't do well with sleepovers. It's because I'm the type of person that needs sleep, and when I don't get it, my body rebels.
However, I think it was well worth it. I learned terribly facinating things about people I barely knew. Fan-fucking-tastic.
Ryan wants me to go to the Johnny Lang concert with him. The only time I've heard of Johnny Lang is when he made a guest appearance on "Home Improvement" or something WAAAY back in the day when he was like... 15. Is he good? Lemme know, cause I might go to the concert.
I am too tired to write. I should really be doing my ethnic studies homework.
It just has a mind of its own, cruel, cruel, world...
~*N*~

everytime i ask you...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all